Assuring quality with global rebrand support
BRCGS is a market-leading global brand that helps build confidence in the supply chain. Global Standards for Food Safety, Packaging and Packaging Materials, Storage and Distribution, Consumer Products, Agents and Brokers, Retail, and Gluten Free set the benchmark for good manufacturing practice, and help provide assurance to customers that products are safe, legal and of high quality. The company was founded in 1996 by retailers who wanted to harmonise food safety standards across the supply chain.
Leidar provide ongoing design support, and created marketing materials for their global rebrand. This includes:
- Designing certificates for the brand pre rebrand and following rebrand
- Following brand guidelines, designing and developing content for the Excellence Report
- Creating the design for module brochures
- Improving audience engagement through copywriting
- Designing and creating print promotional collateral, including posters, press releases and white papers